Yesterday we (Brian, Heidi, & Alek) went to Liberty Park to feed the ducks. We got there and much to our surprise there were only two or three duck families and about a million geese. Alek saw them and began "honking" at them. Brian was a bit nervous about the geese biting, but somehow built up the courage to let one take the bread from his hand. As you guessed Alek wanted to try too! The goose snapped it from his fingers and Alek bursted into a shrill of delight! Brian once again offered bread from his hand to the goose only this time....it bit him! Ironic, the one who was convinced they would bite was bitten. As the concerned wife that I am I couldn't stop laughing. Just so you know it didn't hurt him, it was just unwelcomed pressure and the thought of his hand being in a goose's mouth was quite disturbing to Brian. Goose feeding has been banned for the time being!
Geese are a little to aggressive for me too Brian.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm so glad you are a blogger now. I keep up with blogging much better than facebook. I love you guys.