Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Ducks

Yesterday Alek and I decided to feed the ducks and geese. It was frighting to have birds be so bold and aggressive. Alek was bit by a duck who was trying to take the food from his hand before he even had a chance to throw it to them. He had the look of betrayal in his eyes. The geese hissed at us if we weren't throwing food fast enough. It got a bit exciting and we retreated to our apartment. Only to look back as see the whole flock of them were following us. I closed the door and not more then 1 minute later I heard tapping at our back door and to our surprise...it was one of the duck from the other day. While the other stayed by our front door he went in for the kill at the back. Alek and I closed the blinds and hid.

No comments:

Post a Comment