Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Zoo





Today is cold cloudy with a slight drizzle of rain. With that in mind even we decided the zoo would be fairly empty. It was great we all put on our jackets and headed out. As we perdicted the zoo was empty. We didn't have to wait to see any of the exhibits and the animals we more active then I have ever seen. Brian really enjoyed the grizzly bear. I couldn't believe how big it's head was! He walked down to the river in his exhibit and tried to pull a small log or large stick out of the water. After not succeeding he went in for a swim and then out of no where attacked the log! It was exciting to him so active! There were so many animals there and they were all visible to the eye! It sure was fun. Alek not only enjoyed the animals but he smiled and yelled hi people to everyone who walked past us. It is something we will do again! I am no longer against zoo days in the fall











1 comment: